Friday, August 29, 2008

Waaaayyyy Behind

I've been horrible at posting these last few weeks. We've been SO busy! Since we've been so busy, that means there will be lots of pictures posted, I just don't know when!
Here's what you have to look forward to (in no particular order):
Trip to Vegas pictures.
Quentin and Ryan's wedding pictures.
More Natalie pictures (of course!)
Camping pictures
Pictures of our new puppy (just born 2 days ago...We'll get to take her home in October)
A picture of my classroom (I know this is the one you're all just DYING to see!)
Birthday celebration pictures from dad's and my birthday.

Have a wonderful Labor Day and I will be posting soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kind of puppy??

Brandon (the bf) and I just got a puppy too! Although she is a bit older... 16 weeks now. She's a lab mixed with something (possibly beagle). She requires lots of attention but she's very sweet.

Emilie said...

Hey! We just got back from camping...On the way there, we stopped to see our puppy. She was born early this week, so we only got to see her and hold her, but we'll be able to take her home in October. She's a miniature dachschund. I'll post pictures later today. We're naming her Cleo!

Emilie said...

Beth,
Do you have pictures posted on your facebook page? I'd love to see your puppy too!