For our anniversary, we went out to dinner at the Downtowner Woodfire Grill in St. Paul. The pretty much cook everything over a wood fire...I even over heard a waitress tell a group of ladies that the dessert they ordered would take a little longer than a typical dessert since it was going to be baked over the grill. The food was great. We started with a mushroom dip that was full of mushrooms and cheese, then Sam had top sirloin with green peppercorn sauce and I had tenderloin with a mushroom demi-glaze. We both ordered horseradish mashed potatoes and our vegetables came on a skewer which was cooked....you guessed it...over the wood fire grill.
After dinner, we stopped at DQ and Sam got a Peanut Buster Parfait and I got my signature blizzard: Reeses Peanut Butter Cup and Banana.
We had a wonderful evening! It was fun to reminisce about the past and talk about what the future holds.
1 comment:
SO cute! Can't wait to see you two in a few weeks!!!
Post a Comment