Well, we are one week away from our first ever Relay for Life! I have had so much fun getting ready for it. This summer, we had a garage sale with all the proceeds going to our team. We made $500! That was so much more than what I was expecting from a sale! I've donated my 30% commission on all of my Creative Memories sales to the team too.
I've learned through all of this that I really like to do this kind of thing. Now that I have a classroom position, I can maybe put more thought into doing more volunteer opportunities. I know I will DEFINITELY do this again next year! I'm saying this without knowing what the actual event will be like, but it's so worth it to me!
If you are still interested in donating to this worthy cause, American Cancer Society, please follow the link below to my fundraising page. You'll need to search by my name or by my team's name, "The Dukes of Eral." (Yes, Eral is spelled this way. It's someone's last name.)
I can't wait to post pictures of how much fun we'll have next Friday night!
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeMidwestDivision?pg=pfind&fr_id=7580
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're most welcome Ü
I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your experience...I really liked doing the Arthritis Walk and will definitely be doing it again next year!
Good luck on the Relay and have a wonderful time!!
Post a Comment