Monday, September 1, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

Eating at Margaritaville. Balloon guy on stilts is standing next to the "monarch" of the family.
The "monarch" of the family.
Ingrid, Mike, Liz, me, Sam, Blair, Shanna, and Karen with our balloon hats.
Playing beer pong at O'Sheas.
Hanging out at the pool. There's something happening here, and I can't remember how it started. I think it had something to do with the 32 oz. frozen drinks. Notice the empty cups by the pool.

Karen and Ingrid with their "sister wife" hairdo.
The sister wives, Blair, and Jason.
Me, Liz, Jason, and Shanna.
Karen, me, and Liz.
Sam and me at one of the grossest bar/casinos on Fremont Street. He had to get his Everclear slushy.

Karen and me.
Karen and Jason.
Ingrid, Mike, Blair, and Shanna watching the light show.
Blair and Shanna.

The light show on Fremont Street

Me, Karen, and Liz in New York, New York
Saw these shades and knew I had to try them on. Totally 80s. Or, totally ugly. You pick.
Sam and me.
The Strip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had one of those everclear slushy drinks! Those can do a number on you! I would love to go back to Vegas someday!

Emilie said...

Yeah, it was fun! It was just nice to get away...I guess it didn't matter where we went! When did you go to Vegas?