Is it just me, but is this pup growing?!?! Man, she's cute!
There's a good chance she'll have blue eyes, especially now that we see a small glimpse of them...and they're blue!
Oh, I love her.
Cleo is on the left snuggling up to her brothers.
Here she is squirming around the baby pool.
Another sibling shot.
Holley, her mama, cleaning up after Cleo.
"Grandma" and Cleo.

6 comments:
Oh so cute! It won't be long and she'll be here. Natalie will love her!
SO cute!!! I'm sad I never got to see our puppy when she was that little!
Um, I'm sorta seeing a resemblence to Kris in your yearbook picture...seriously, look!!
Uh oh....Maybe Sam and I should have looked deeper into our roots before getting married :)
Hey, have you tried to "yearbook yourself?" Maybe even try Taylor :)
Oooo! She's really cute! You're such a cute little mama already! :)
Tiffany-
Thanks for checking our blog! I like to keep up with yours too, even though I've only met you at Matt and Cara's wedding! Avery is adorable and congrats on baby #2!
Post a Comment