


Oh our dear niece, Natalie! We are so proud to be your Auntie Em and Uncle Sam! You bring joy to the whole family. Your smile is contagious and your personality is sweet and sassy.
~I love how you sing at the top of your lungs no matter who's listening. Always stay that confident!
~I love how when you do something silly, you look around to see who's laughing, then you do it again so that we continue to laugh, then you join in too.
~I love how, when you are surrounded by toys at our house, you always seem to find a stack of papers or magazines that you'd rather play with. Thanks for keeping us on our toes and reminding us to declutter :)
~I love it when you crawl around the house to find me and you slyly peek your head around corners to see if I'm there. Usually you know where I am, so once you see me, you get a big smile on your face! You are a good detective.
~I love how timid you are around Uncle Sam. You know him, you love him, but you're just not sure of him. I think that's funny because he's the biggest softy you'll ever meet. You'll warm up to him.
~I love how happy you make your mommy and daddy. Not that you haven't noticed, but your dad's a big softy too. I can tell he's wrapped around your little finger :) Good girl! That's what daddies are for!!! It's also very sweet that you can snuggle up to your mommy and fall asleep almost instantaneously. She is a great mommy.
~I love how you can make Granny and Gramps do silly things! Keep doing that because it's fun for me to watch too! You are the apple of their eyes!!!
we love you SO much natalie, noodley!
happy, happy first birthday!
we'll see you later today!!

1 comment:
So sweet :)
Happy 1st Birthday Natalie!!!
Post a Comment