Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Relay for Life


Last week, our family lost a special person in our life. My godmother, Gayle, passed away on the 21st. She battled a rare type of cancer and unfortunately lost the battle way too soon.

Gayle was my mom's best friend for many, many years (and still is in spirit). To honor her, my family has decided to create an American Cancer Society "Relay for Life" team. So, on August 8th, we will be walking for her. If anyone is interested in joining our team, we would love to have you walk with us. Just let me know.

Click on this link to get more information about the event.


1 comment:

Cara Grube :) said...

Emilie, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your Godmother :( I'll keep your family in my prayers. What a wonderful tribute to her to do the Relay for Life! If I lived closer, I'd be walking with you Ü