I've been awful when it comes to the blog lately. I apologize!
On Sunday, we finally got a Wii! We've been looking for one for a long time and finally got our chance to get one! It's a lot of fun, and I'm surprised I'm not playing it as much as I thought I would. We have played it a few times this week. Bowling and tennis are my favorite :) That afternoon, we went and celebrated great-aunt Madeline's 88th birthday. We had a good time and I even snapped a few photos of her with Natalie. Now that I think about it, I took the pictures with my old (and smaller camera) so I'll have to get those on the computer later.
On Wednesday, I got together with a group of friends from the school I taught at last year. It was so much fun to see them and catch up on all that's going on in their lives, as well as what I'm missing at Hilltop. I'm happy to say that I'm glad things happened the way they did, because the school I'm at now is wonderful! I'm very happy in Savage, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping they rehire me for next year. It all depends on money, and that's what I get most upset about!
Then on Thursday, Valentine's Day, Sam made dinner for me. Our original plans were to go out to eat, but he decided he'd rather make dinner. It was amazing! The first course was a caesar salad. The second course was a berry sorbet, which he made himself (there wasn't a seed in sight :) ) The third course was ribeye steak, scalloped potatoes (from scratch), and roasted asparagus. Yummy! The 4th and final course was a homemade, chocolate hazelnut mousse! It was delicious! We also had wine and champagne. I was so proud of him because he did it completely by himself! Quite the menu for one person to make!
Today, we got in an early workout, did a little grocery shopping, and will be babysitting Adam and Linnea tonight. We haven't seen them in a while, so we should have fun!
I'm thrilled to have Monday off. I'll be celebrating Presidents' Day in my PJs. Natalie is coming over to play a little bit that day, so for sure, I'll get some pictures up here soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ooh that sounds like a wonderful Valentine's Day Dinner!
Post a Comment