


Below is a rendition of what I used to do as a kid...I wanted long hair in the worst way, so when I'd take my shirt off, I'd let it hang off of my head. I'd call it my long hair. Weird for me, cute for Natalie :)
Diaper and PJ duty. As you can tell, he's not especially into it and Natalie sure is giving Sam a look!


I've been an awful auntie! I haven't put up any pictures of Natalie in a long time! So, here are a few from the last few months...She's getting so big and loves to have conversations with anybody who is willing to sound silly :)

1 comment:
Oh my gosh, she's looking so old! It's happening so fast, isn't it?! Well, she's a doll and tell Sam "way to go!" on the jammies! Matt's favorite thing now with Taylor is to give her a bottle, let her fall asleep in his arms, and put her to sleep. *SIGH* It makes my heart melt just thinking about it Ü Can't wait til it's your turn!!
Post a Comment