Sunday, January 20, 2008

I think he's got Packer brain...

So, just now, Sam and his friends headed off to Green Bay for the game tonight. You may be thinking, "Wow, they got tickets! That's cool!" Well, you'd be mistaken. They aren't going to watch the game in person. No. They are going to tailgate across the street and then watch the game from a TV in a bar across the street. This wouldn't be a big deal to me, but you don't understand how cold it is. The high is going to be -5 degrees below zero with a -25 degree wind chill --- FOR A HIGH!!!!
I mean, come on now! I have done some pretty stupid stuff in my day, but I don't think I can top this one! They are driving 5 hours to freeze their butts off and watch the game on a TV that's probably quite similar to the one we recently bought for the "man cave" downstairs.
That's okay, though. I intend on either curling up under a blanket all day and watch movies, or go to the casino with my mom later. Either way, I'll be warm and having fun!

GO PACKERS! You better win :)

No comments: