Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas Break

Sam gracing us with his guitar skills...
Sam and Taylor
Matt and Taylor
The boys having a few beers in the church parking lot
Sam and me
The boys and their 3 point stance.


After the reception in Matt and Cara's room.


How did Sam's pants get onto Matt?!?!


Sam didn't believe he was drooling, so I took a picture of it.
That's how drunk he got :) I'll just title this one, "The Competition."
And this one will be called...
"Chewed up Bubble Gum and Grandma's Tongue"

Our Christmas break was not really a break...We were so busy! Don't get me wrong, it was a lot of fun, but there wasn't a day where I could stay in my warm pjs and veg on the couch all day!
On the plus side, we did do a lot of fun things...spent time with family and friends and attended Sam's friend's wedding.

All in all, it was a great break, but to be honest....I can't wait until spring break! :)

Enjoy the pictures...

2 comments:

Cara Grube :) said...

Oh, I love that you have pictures from that night...I still can't believe Taylor slept thru all of it! Aren't we lucky to have such entertaining husbands?!

We just started moving this weekend...I'll try to get some pictures posted soon!

-XOXOX

Anonymous said...

I saw you at Jersey's too!! But you were on the phone looking very intent, so I didn't want to bug you :)
Someday we'll have to actually say hi!
Thanks for all of the Best Buddy ideas :)