I've made a GREAT dent in the closet! I've weeded out clothes that I haven't worn in a while (or ever) and saved some for our Relay for Life garage sale, but the rest are being chucked! I emptied my dresser drawers and did the same thing! It feels so good to do this, and now there's more room for new clothes :)
These next few weeks will be somewhat busy. Tuesday is Saint Patrick's Day. We don't have big drinking plans, but instead we'll be going to my parents' house for the traditional corned beef, cabbage, and boiled potatoes meal! A few family friends will be joining us, and unfortunately, I have a school meeting so I won't be there the entire time! Bummer!
Friday we're having my parents and Bill over for tax night and chicken from The Coop. Sunday is my Pampered Chef party. My friend Amy's friend sell PC, so I am hosting a party. I LOVE their stuff and it's nice to be able to get some freebies for being hostess! Sam's cousin also sells PC, so I will be making orders through her too!
Spring break starts at 4:01 on Friday afternoon! I'm not the counting down type, okay maybe a little. This winter has crept by at a snail's pace, so I'm thoroughly excited to know that once spring break comes around, there will be very few days after that will include snow, below zero degree weather, and ICE.
On the 29th, Sam will be getting his Valentine's Day surprise. He actually figured it out (by reading deleted sent messages....the snoop). One of our local restaurants closed last year and we've been missing it dearly. I contacted the chef to see if he could come by and teach us how to make Sam's favorite menu item. He will be coming to our house and teaching us a few tricks of the trade! I think it's going to be SO MUCH FUN! I will definitely post some photos from that night.
On the Cleo homefront....She had her lady business removed last Monday. We were hoping for some type of attitude adjustment along with it, but she's back to her fiesty, jumpy, lap-running self. Obviously her stitches don't hurt her and the pain meds are working VERY well. She gets the stitches removed on Thursday. After that, I think it's puppy class for her. She needs something. We have been walking her now that the weather is nicer and she doesn't get lost in snow piles, so that should help too.
Sadly, I have no pictures to share. I don't think I've turned the camera on since the beginning of January, maybe even longer ago. I told you our life is boring!
We are going on a summer vacation though! We decided to spend a long weekend in Seattle with Sam's brother Russ and our friends Matt, Cara, and Taylor! It will be great to see them!
As soon as I have any pictures to post, I will! The blog is lacking, I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment