Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Natalie and Auntie's Day




Today was a fun day! I got to spend the afternoon with "The Noodle." She is SO much fun. She cracks me up! First we went to McDonald's. On the ride there, she wanted her window open (Brr...today was cold). I would open it a little and her face would light up like it was magic. I would then close it, and she would laugh hysterically! Go figure! I did this for pretty much the whole ride to Micky D's. She didn't eat too well, but I know that her favorite thing is milk, because that's mostly what she consumed. We then had to stop to fill up at the gas station. While I was waiting, I found a Dum Dum at the bottom of my purse (I just changed back to a bigger purse and that must have been left over from God-Knows-Where).
I let Natalie hold the lollipop and would ask her for a lick. She would get it to just about an inch from my mouth, and pull it away and stick it in her mouth at laugh! Such a tease!

We then ventured to Target where Natalie said "hi" to just about everyone that passed us. She also called for her cat Tanner quite a bit. The way she calls for Tanner is to lower her voice about 3 octaves and yell "Da-errr!!!" So funny :)

We found some finger paints and posterboard. When we got back to her house, I stripped her down to her diaper and let her try finger painting. She didn't know about it at first...She touched it then wrinkled up her nose like it was yucky. Then I put my fingers in and made a big deal out of it, and then she couldn't get enough of it! She made a BIG picture for her mommy and daddy.

Finally, I gave her a bath because she was supposed to go to get her 18 month pictures taken. We played and had a snack afterward and then Blair came home.

It was a fun day! I wish I could spend more time with her! It's so much fun!!!

Enjoy the pictures...They are from my iPhone, so I'm not sure what the quality will be like on the blog...

No comments: