This weekend has been filled with guests! On Friday night, we had Bill, Josh, my parents, and Blair, Shanna, and Natalie over for dinner. Bill also did my parents taxes. It was a fun night and it was nice to see Bill and Josh!
On Saturday, I woke up and went to the gym. When I came home, I got ready to have some friends over. Sam grilled burgers and brats and I made a Greek/Italian (not sure which) salad with romaine lettuce, Gorgonzola cheese, bacon, kalamata olives, and a balsamic vinaigrette dressing. I also put together a fruit salad which made it really seem like summer! Fresh fruit means summer in my opinion! We finished off with some peanut butter bars I had made the day before and some white chocolate macadamia nut cookies my mom made. We also had ice cream, but ended up saving that for another time because we were all too full! It was fun to get together with Adam, Emily, and Ian, and Eric and Krista! We should do it more often!!!
Today, I got up and started preparing for my Pampered Chef party. I made food and then we made food during the party, so I'm stuffed! I'm seriously going to have to go to the gym tonight or tomorrow morning...Yes, that's right people. Tomorrow morning! I have spring break this week so I will be taking advantage of all that I can! I also have to start getting into a better routine with working out...This will be my chance!
Tomorrow, after the gym, my mom and I are going to a natural foods co-op. They have great spices, so we want to see what we can find. Afterward, we'll probably stop and play a few dollars at the casino and bum around.
It has been a great weekend! More to come!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have a great spring break, Emilie! So jealous!
Post a Comment