Thursday, September 20, 2007

Out of the running

Okay, so this baby due date bet hasn't been good to me. I guessed Blair and Shanna's baby girl would be due on September 14th...Since I haven't posted any (or a hundred in my case) pictures of her yet, it's a sure sign she's not here yet. They had their last weekly appointment today, so we'll have to see what they say.
I'm getting so excited! If I'm this excited for my niece, I can't even imagine what I'll be feeling when we decide to put a bun in the oven!
One more school day this week, and then I have two "stay at home" days...That's what they call them in preschool. I'm catching on quick :). We'll be spending those stay at home days at the orchard. It's supposed to be in the upper 70s to mid 80s this weekend. Come on! I'm waiting for the crisp autumn days to arrive!

3 comments:

Cara Grube :) said...

I've been wondering if that baby had come yet! I figured there'd be pictures if so. What was Sam's guess...is he still in it?? 3 more weeks til our little bun comes out of the oven Ü

Speaking of crisp autumn days...it's been kinda chilly here, atleast at night. It was in the 40's a few nights this week! It's kind of a nice change. I've been looking forward to fall knowing that with it comes our baby...so I say bring it on!!

Talk to you soon!
-Cara Ü

Emilie said...

Okay, Sam guessed Sept. 5th...and he guessed that they'd name her Charlie...I think I'll be naming our bun when we decide to bake one :)

It was so humid today! We went outside to play on the playground and the kids came in with the humid sticky feeling! It's almost October!?!?!

I'm working on your baby gift...it's been a slow process, but I will get it to you before she arrives, unless she's super early. Can I send packages to the P.O. Box address Matt gave us? If not, let me know where to send it!

By the way, Matt told Sam that if you have the baby 2 days early, he'll come to our housewarming party on Oct. 13th... We can uninvite him if you want :)

Cara Grube :) said...

Oh that's right...I do remember Charlie now that you say that. I think you're justified in assuming the naming rights Ü

We do get packages at out PO Box but we are REALLY bad about checking our mail! So, if you don't mind letting me know when you send it I'll be sure to check for it Ü Otherwise, she may be 4 before we see it! Okay, we're not THAT bad Ü

Oh, and if you could uninvite Matt to your party that would be great! You never know with that one...sometimes we joke about the hamster in his head falling asleep on the wheel! I guess that's to be expected with every guy from time to time though Ü Hehe!