Okay, so I can see that this niece of mine has the same stubborn streak that I have. She was due today, but I guess it's too cozy in Shanna's belly and would prefer to stay there! At their last doctor's appointment, they decided to schedule an induction for this Wednesday, unless something happens before. So, really, I don't have much longer to wait, but it's just so difficult! You're talking to the girl who has been known to unwrap gifts before Christmas, and then wrap them up again! Okay, so I haven't done that for a few years, but when you have 9 months to build up to such an exciting time, it's hard to wait!
I'm talking like I'm the one going to have the baby...I know Shanna and Blair are feeling the same things, times 100!
Depending on when this little girl decides to arrive, and if I'm laid up in a dentist's chair for my tentatively scheduled root canal Wednesday, I should have pictures up soon after the baby arrives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment