On a different note...I have a few students from last year who wrote me thank you notes. I'd like to share a few of them with you. They made me feel like I make a difference in their lives!
"Dear Mrs. LeCompte,
I hope you have a wonderful and great Thanksgiving with Sam and your family! I really loved having you as my 5th grade teacher and I am so thankful because you taught me so much! You also supported me and helped me when I needed it. I know the students love having you as their teacher too! You are an awesome teacher! Again, I hope you have an excellent Thanksgiving and congratulations with your baby! :)"
"Dear Mrs. LeCompte,
Thank you for being my 5th grade teacher. I loved how you always helped me with my problems when I was stuck on things. It was fun that you let us play games in the classroom. It was a great year spending time with you. In your classroom, it was much fun and different; that's what makes it better from the other teacher I had. I hope you have a great year like we did last year."
"Dear Mrs. LeCompte,
I'm writing this turkey-gram to you because you deserve it. One erason why I chose you is that you taught me valuable skills like in reading, language arts, and science. The second reason is that you were probably the best girl teacher. You made me laugh sometimes and was always happy. The third and final reason is that you are the way you are. I hope you keep the way you are and if people don't see what an amazing teacher you are, well, it's their fault."
HAVE AN OUTSTANDING TURKEY DAY EVERYONE! COUNT ALL YOUR BLESSINGS AND BE THANKFUL FOR ALL YOU HAVE!

No comments:
Post a Comment