A few other little gems at week 35:
-I know where ALL the bathrooms are in all the stores.
-My fingers and feet swell by the end of the day. Not too bad, but definitely not cute.
-I notice, as I walk around the mall, that people look at me and tilt their head with a smile like, "aww, how cute!" I also notice all the pregnant ladies now. There's a lot of us (or I never noticed this before I got pregnant)!
-I don't recognize my own girth. I run my belly into things all the time. I need to expand my "bubble" a little more, just for a little while longer.
In less than two weeks, we will be celebrating our last Christmas without a baby. I cannot imagine how DIFFERENT next Christmas will be with an almost one year old! All I know is that I'm excited and anxious to experience it! I know I won't be complaining about my belly button next year :).

No comments:
Post a Comment