I'm 32 weeks along and am starting to realize I can't do everything. I'm no good at keeping the blog updated (I HATE uploading pictures on here. It takes FOREVER! Any shortcuts would be appreciated!).
I'm 8 weeks from my due date and know that I have a very short amount of time to get everything done! I need to decorate for Christmas. Yes, it's a NEED. Sam thinks this year we should skip it, but that will NEVER happen. We still need to find a small bookcase and dresser for the baby's room. The room isn't large, so we can't order the big furniture that goes with the crib. We are finding it difficult to find pieces of furniture that match and are the right size for the room. We will keep looking, but man, it's hard! I still have to pack my hospital bag. That's going to sneak up on me. I have to finish cleaning around the house. I reorganized the kitchen a few weeks ago, but haven't had the time to go any further. I have to prepare my classroom for a long-term sub. I have to get report cards done.
I could go on with about 10 more things, but first I need to realize that in 8 short weeks, I'm going to be a mom. All this stuff isn't going to matter in 8 weeks. I'm going to have a daughter to take care of. I can hardly believe it! It brings tears to my eyes thinking of how my life is going to change...for the better! Thinking about that alone makes me forget all the stuff I have to do now and makes me anxious for what is yet to come!


No comments:
Post a Comment