Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Overnight with Natalie

On Saturday night, Natalie came to spend the night with us. Here are a few pictures from that night and Sunday morning. I have a hilarious video on my camera, but for some reason, it won't download more than 4 seconds of the video onto the computer. I'll keep trying and post it later if I can figure it out.
Natalie enjoying blueberries, tator tots, and corn. She's a big girl now eating table foods!
(I so hope the video works...Natalie trying a few bites of a banana chocolate chip muffin is so funny! Let's just say that semi-sweet chips aren't her favorite :))

Trying to climb on Auntie's back. Notice her little tongue sticking out. She's pulling her signature "raspberry" move. Did I teach her that?!?!?

Uncle Sam taking Natalie on a walk after dinner.

Looking a little sleepy...

Good morning! Natalie loved to come and play on Auntie and Uncle's bed!

No comments: