Monday, July 7, 2008
Carnival Elation
Like I mentioned in the previous post, we went on a vacation with Sam's family. After our few days in San Diego, we boarded the Carnival Elation for a 5-day cruise to Baja, Mexico. It takes a while to post all these pictures, so I will finish tomorrow. If anyone knows an easier way to post more than 5 pictures at a time, please fill me in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay, so on blogger you can't upload more than 5 pictures at a time, but you can post more than 5 pictures on the same post... You just have to click the "upload photos" button again to add up to 5 more once your original 5 have been uploaded. It took me awhile to figure that out Ü
Uh, nevermind. I just went back and looked at your last post and you obviously already knew that!! Haha! Well, anyway, you can't upload more than 5 at a time!
Post a Comment