A- Attached or single: attached to Sam, my husband for almost 2 years!
B- Best friend: Melissa
C- Cake or pie: My mom's Champion Cheesecake
D- Day of the week: Friday
E- Essential item: Vanilla Mint Chapstick
F- Favorite color: Blue
G- Gummi bears or worms: worms...the sour kind
H- Hometown: South St. Paul, MN
I- Indulgences: Reeses Peanut Butter Cup and banana Blizzard from DQ
J- January or July: How silly...July!
K- Kids: None...yet
L-Life is incomplete without: Sam
M- Marriage date: August 12, 2006
N- Number of siblings: 1...brother Blair
O- Oranges or apples: Apples, Honeycrisp - - straight from Aunt Alice and Uncle Gary's orchard!
P- Phobia or fears: Not being prepared
Q- Quote: "To love another person is to see the face of God." -Les Miserables
R- Reason to smile: great family and friends
S- Season: Summer!!!!! (Fall is a close second)
T- Tag three: Blair and Shanna, and Amy. Man, more of my friends need to blog!
U- Unknown fact about me: I have to have one leg sticking out of the covers to fall asleep.
V- Vegetarian or oppressor to animals: Oppressor
W- Worst habit: procrastinating...totally.
X- Xray or ultrasound: Have had only dental x-rays...I don't enjoy them.
Y- Your favorite food: Chinese
Z- Zodiac sign: Virgo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love reading these! Thanks for doing it Ü
I reread it just now and realized that somehow R and S were missing! Me...teaching kindergarten... Something's wrong here... :)
Haha! Well, is it worse that I didn't even know that R and S were missing?!?!
Post a Comment