

Here we have our family room. On one end of our basement, we have a large unfinished area where we have our washer and dryer, store things, etc. The other end of the basement is finished. This is where the family room is located. Sam calls the wall color "Wisconsin red." The pictures don't show the true color which is more of a cranberry color rather than a bright red. One day we hope to mount a flat screen T.V. to the wall with the built in entertainment center. Why not put a T.V. into the pre-existing hole? Because the hole's not big enough, of course!!! Sam is picturing a 46"-52" flat screen mounted over the little nook. I can see it too, but at this point in time, the T.V. he wants is out of our price range!!!
While the room is furnished, minus the T.V., we don't use it all that often. I know once we have a reason to go down there, we'll probably be there more than any other room in the house.
Slowly but surely, you'll get to see all of the rooms in our house.
I better go join my husband who's watching "Rescue Me." It's one of his favorite shows :).

2 comments:
Hmm...I'm thinking I better not show Matt your Badger red walls or he'll wonder why I won't let him have his green/gold room that he desparately wants! Ha! Not gonna happen! Looks great...good work!
Cara Ü
Yeah, there is a big difference between cranberry (let's not get into the habit of calling it Badger red :)) and green and gold. That will never be allowed in this household either!
As much as I like the color, it took over 4 coats and still in some places, if you look really hard, it's still not quite right.
Post a Comment