Sunday, August 12, 2007

One Year Married


It's hard to believe that's it's been one year since we tied the knot! It has gone by so quickly and sometimes I wish time didn't fly by like it has, but then I think about what the future holds for us. We have so many years to spend together; making memories, new traditions, and continuing to make each other happy.


So today, our first wedding anniversary, we reflect on all of our accomplishments as a married couple. We will also make wishes and plans for our next year together.

2 comments:

Janice Anderson said...

Congratulations Emilie and Sam on your 1 year anniversay! I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday. Sorry, I meant to send you an email sooner, but I totally spaced it.
Take Care,
Janice

Cara Grube :) said...

Hey Emilie! I'm so glad you have a blog! I'm sure we'll be keeping in touch better now Ü Love the pictures of your new house...it's beautiful. I can't believe it's 100 yrs old...looks brand new!

Happy 1st Anniversary! Hope you got our card in time...I may have mailed it a bit late Ü

Talk to you soon...take care!

Cara Ü

P.S. I'm adding your blog to my "Friends" list Ü