Saturday, January 30, 2010

Grrr...

I have a TON of pictures of upload to the blog, but I don't know how to get them all on here without it taking DAYS! I don't have any pictures on here after the hospital which is almost 6 weeks ago! Since then, we've had a ton of visitors. I guess if anyone has a good suggestion on how to get this done quickly, I'm open to hearing it. I tried the Shutterfly thing with her first photo session, and the slideshow doesn't come up anymore. Now, I've got nothing!
While I'm here, I may as well tell you what's next on our agenda here in the LeCompte household.
Next weekend, Sam's parents are coming to visit. They haven't seen Delia in person since a few days after her birth. I know they would love to see her everyday, so I'm glad they get the chance to come and visit...and perhaps give us the opportunity to go out on a date...SHOCKER! That hasn't happened in a while :)
On Friday, February 12th, I'm planning on going into school to let my class meet Delia...and celebrate Valentine's Day! I know the kids are excited to finally meet her, but I think I'll only allow them to look at her...no touching or holding. I'm not a germ-a-phob, but I like to think that avoiding 26 5th graders touching her hands, face, feet, etc., is a good idea!
Delia's two-month appointment will be around February 22. Two-month check ups include shots. I'm not looking forward to that. She has no idea, but it is still going to break my heart. Let's not talk about that anymore.
I'm going to stop there because the dreaded day of going back to work and sending her to daycare is mid-March. If I don't talk about it, it won't happen, right?
Well, I better head to bed. D has been asleep for almost four hours. I've gotten a ton done waiting for the boys (Sam and his high school buddies) to come home, but because I'm not sleeping now, I know I'll be taking a nap tomorrow!
Again, suggestions on picture uploads are greatly appreciated!
Goodnight!

No comments: