Tuesday, January 27, 2009

From Blair and Shanna's Blog


I just have to post this picture. Sorry, Shanna, for stealing it off your blog. This is one of the best pictures I have of Natalie and me. We were at the reception after the Eagle Scout ceremony of a kid I used to babysit. He'll be 18 in a few days! I starting babysitting him when he was about 2. Crap. That makes me old.

4 comments:

Emily said...

SUPER cute picture Auntie Em :)
I know I have been horrible at responding to stuff, but we do need to get together and have dinner and play wii or something soon!

Emily said...

oh yes- love the new look for the blog. bling bling :)

Emily said...

oh yes- love the new look for the blog. bling bling :)

Tanner said...

I'm glad you like the picture--we like it too. It is very nice, except for the pickle Natalie is holding :)