Here she is, ears perked up listening for something to go chase. Notice the snow on her nose...Usually she's covered in snow after she comes in from a good romp in the white stuff!
Trying to show us she's a good girl...
Waiting for a treat. She's really good at sitting and staying. (I did that, thank you very much!)
The split second before she realized she was wearing the sweatshirt. I wish I could have gotten a picture of her attacking it...Think of it this way...She resembled someone who's ever tried to bite their ear...
Cleo has gotten so much better with her training. She knows what she can and can't do (whether she follows the rules is a minute to minute decision for her). She sits and stays.
Recently, I found an old Taco Bell dog from many years ago. When you press the belly, it says, "Viva Gordita!" Well, Sam said that once out of the blue, so Cleo ran off and found the dog! She's really smart!!!

2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I am not one to dress a dog either but she is so darn cute in her little hoodie!! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas :) What are your plans? Heading to Neenah at all??
She seems to like her sweater alright! That's one cute little puppy! I bet you guys are having such a blast with her. I remember thinking we were crazy getting a puppy 2.5 years ago but now I (almost always) love having a dog!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment