Sunday, November 16, 2008

A foot-long wiener

...at least. Cleo is growing like a weed! She sure is comfortable with us. Sam is the softy of the family and I'm the rule maker...Can you guess which one of us she likes better?!?! She follows Sam around constantly and bites his toes. No matter how many chew toys we offer her, she prefers Sam's toes :)
She's also found the cords to the TV, DVD, and TiVo to be fun. She gets behind the entertainment center and plays. As I type, Sam is getting her from behind there...AGAIN!

I would love to get pictures or video of Cleo running laps in the house, but she's too fast! At about 8:30 every night, she starts running from the kitchen, through the dining room, in front of the couch, then behind the couch, and finally back to the kitchen to start another lap! She's so cute and full of energy!

I'll try to capture video of her doing this tonight, but could someone tell me how to post video? Cara, I know you've posted videos of Taylor, so if you could help me out, I'd appreciate it! I know the actual process of posting video, but every time I try, the video gets cut about 5 seconds into it. Any troubleshooting tips would be great!











3 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

That is just the nature of female dogs with their male owners...our dog Holly worships the ground Kory walks on. She even licks in between his toes, too! So, it doesn't matter who the rule maker is or not...lady dogs love their men! (But us human ladies know who the real alpha bitch of the house is, huh????) Your little pup sure is a cutie!

Emilie said...

I'm not jealous by any means...He gets HIS toes bitten more than I get mine, so I'm not complaining. I think it's funny though. Before we got her, Sam had this calm, cool, and collected way about him. Now, he's all about the puppy...ALL the time :) (however, like you mentioned, he knows who's boss around here... :))

Cara Grube :) said...

What a little cutie-pie! I love her little puppy face!!

About the video, I've only posted video that I've taken on my camera, so I'm not sure how to go about posting from a video camera (do you download and save the video differently? I download and save my videos to Picasa, just like a picture.). When you're posting just use the "upload video" option that is right next to the "upload photo" button and it should do all the rest. It does take awhile for it to process and post, but you shouldn't have to do anything fancy to get it to work! Good luck! :)