Monday, November 3, 2008

A busy weekend

Last weekend brought Halloween and trick-or-treaters, a day full of attic insulation at my parents' house, and yard work. Cleo stepped up to the plate and helped us out with ordinary tasks around the house :)
Here she is, inspecting the dishwasher for any clean and/or dirty dishes.
Sam and I went grocery shopping, and when we came home, Cleo was willing to check all the bags for any items we may have missed.

Then she played with the bag.
After that, she needed a drink. (So did I :))

Can you tell who her favorite is? She actually fell asleep on Sam's neck!

I have a few good pictures of the cute trick-or-treaters who came to visit our house....Bella the lady bug and Natalie the black kitty. Both little ones were SO cute! They sure are getting big. I'll try to post those pictures later.



4 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

Thanks a ton for the comment! It helps knowing someone to talk to if I have questions. Take Care!

Anonymous said...

oh she's so little and very cute!!

Emily said...

Ooooh- she is adorable!!! So teeny!

Cara Grube :) said...

Aww, so cute! I love the one of Cleo inside the paper bag...definitely my fave! :)