Dear Blog,
I haven't forgotten about you. I just wanted to write to let you know that I'll be in touch with you soon. Life has been pretty busy around here.
Delia is growing like a weed. She has started to eat rice cereal. She's rolling over.
Sam had an "episode" and has me freaked out. He woke up early Friday morning to go to the bathroom and I woke up to a loud crash. I found him passed out in the tub. I helped him up and then he passed out again. He was diagnosed with syncope. Now I have one more thing to worry about! He's basically fine. He just has to be more aware of how he's feeling and take his time getting out of bed so his blood pressure doesn't drop quickly.
On a happy note, I celebrate my first Mother's Day tomorrow! Words cannot express what it feels like to be a mom. I'm still experiencing new feelings and emotions each day. Delia is the light of my life and I'm so proud that she's my daughter.
Talk to you soon, blog-
Love,
Emilie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment