Sunday, March 7, 2010

This....



...can make a bad day turn into the best day. All I have to do is look at this little girl and know I've done something right. She's amazing.
Going back to work in a week will be extremely difficult. I'll cry. I'll miss her so much. Knowing she's somewhere safe with someone who will take great care of her makes it a little bit easier. However --- I can promise you this: At 4:01pm, my work computer will be off, my bag will be packed, and I'll be RUNNING to my car so that I can pick up my sweet baby. (If you know me, in the past, this has been difficult for me. You can usually find me in my classroom until 5:00-5:30pm, but my priorities have changed ♥)

For the next few weeks the blog posts will be few and far between. I want to spend as much time as I can with my little, squishy, sweet smelling baby girl.

No comments: