Monday, February 22, 2010

Time Flies!

From this....




To this....


My baby is two months old already! Two months, in the grand scheme of things, doesn't seem like much. Oh, but, in baby terms, so much can change!

4 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

She's so cute, Emilie! I was reading your status update on fb and I thought it was so funny that Avery weighed a whole pound more than Delia at birth and a whole pound less than Delia at 2 months. Funny how different they grow! :)

HOpe you're enjoying every last second!!!!

Emilie said...

Thanks, Tiffany! I am amazed at how fast Delia has grown. So many people say, "oh she's so small!" I'm pretty sure she has been hearing these comments and is trying to make up for it! I appreciate you pointing out how different kids can be. It will make me feel less panicked(sp? that totally doesn't look right) the next time someone comments on her petite frame :).
Your kids are adorable, BTW. I'm sure they have a ton of fun with Taylor! Can't wait to see if they will be sporting any Twins gear this spring/summer! :)

tiffany jeanne said...

I wouldn't stress at all about a petite baby. As long as she's growing, you're totally fine!! Avery was a poor eater from the get-go and we struggled a lot with nursing that first month or two...but she came around. She just never ate a lot...still doesn't!

Oh, they will definitely be wearing Twins stuff this season...Jax has a Twins hoodie he is just fitting in now, and Avery has a cute pink Twins ball cap :) And, we are hoping to take them both to their first ballgame when the Twins are in town.

Does Delia have anything yet???

Emilie said...

Nope, no Twins attire...yet. We will definitely find her something to wear and TRY to get to a game in the new stadium! I'm not sure how hard it will be to get tickets, but if we can't, she can wear a cute Twins outfit while cheering at home!
I hope the outfit goes over better than the Vikings gear she has...My husband is a Packer fan...:/