




I finally found all the components to my old camera so at last I could save all the pictures onto the computer (and disc).
These date way back to 2005...New Year's Eve...Appleton. I believe that was the night that we got a hotel room and you guys woke up SUPER early to go to the Packer-Sea Hawks game.
What a fun night!

3 comments:
Your memory serves you correct...but you left out the part about being SUPER drunk that night! I think we got to bed around 330am (after Mr and Mrs Henschel took us all out for pizza!) and we were at Lambeau Field tail-gating by 730am! Nothing like beer and brats for breakfast when you're hung over! Oh, I miss those days...now I have 3 drinks and I have a killer headache the next day! Yikes! Does that mean I'm old...or just a mom that doesn't get out?!
Okay, I just looked at the pictures again and we were darn cute! Wish we had one of the two of us though. And good Lord, look at all the booze on the table in the group picture! What a bunch of lushes we were!!!
How could I forget the booze!!! I did forget going out for pizza...That was interesting!
No doubt!!! If you guys are planning on coming to the area for Labor Day weekend (or sooner :)), we will definitely need to plan to go out!
Post a Comment