Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's a start...

On Monday, Sam and I joined the YMCA again. We were members up until the wedding, and then we stopped going as regularly as we should, so we quit and joined something less expensive. I've really missed the BodyPump class offered at the YMCA, so now, since we are both doing well in our careers, we decided to join again.
I have tried getting in better shape many times, but this time I feel different. I know that eating better and exercising regularly is something I should do for myself, but I can't help thinking how getting (and staying) in shape will be so beneficial when we do decide to add members to our family.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not completely out of shape, but both Sam and I have gotten really comfortable after tying the knot. I just feel like this is as good a time as any to become mentally ready for a healthy life ahead!
Already, I've lost 4 pounds and Sam has lost 5 1/2. We're in this for the long haul, and since I posted something about it, I'll need to stick with it!

1 comment:

Cara Grube :) said...

Good for you guys! I think that's what I need to do...tell the world that I'm working out so I'll have to stick to it!!

We got the package you sent with the memory book...SOO cute! Thank you so much!!! I can't wait to add her cute little mug to all the pages Ü See you soon!

-XOXO