It just occurred to me that not everyone knows how Sam and I met. Back on October 18, 2004, a high school friend and I went to Tonic Nightclub in Uptown, which is no longer there. We were upstairs trying to figure out this hotspot, and Sam and his friend Adam came over to us and started talking with us. They bought us drinks, we danced, and talked some more. Throughout the night, Sam kept asking what my name was. He asked me, my friend Mindy, and even Adam.
Later that night, after talking for a few hours, Sam asked if he could call me sometime. I said, " I bet you don't even remember what my name is." That's when he said, " I know it starts with an 'S'." That was my cue, being a little(a lot) intoxicated, to run off to the bathroom and cry in the stall. Mindy came and found me and we decided to head home. When we came out of the bathroom, there was Sam waiting to apologize.
Long story short, we started dating and here we are!
So now I hope the blog title makes more sense to everyone. I'm off to make more food for the housewarming party tomorrow night.
Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment